The aim of the BiTriMulti course is to offer an international learning experience for those active in the youth work field, enabling them to develop their competences in setting up quality Youth Exchange projects, especially newcomers to this field.
*****Disclaimer: The training course will be implemented in line with updated health and safety regulations. All participants will be hosted in single rooms. In case the pandemic makes a physical training course impossible, it will be moved online.*****
The BiTriMulti training supports voluntary as well as full-time youth workers dealing directly with young people in developing their first international Youth Exchange in the framework of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme.
Objectives of BTM:
- To provide an informed introduction to the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme, focusing on Youth Exchanges and their capacity to enhance young people’s active engagement in the making of Europe (though not exclusively) for newcomers to the programme;
- To offer an individual and group learning experience through a simulated process on setting up a Youth Exchange project;
- To develop the necessary knowledge, skills, and attitudes to organise a Youth Exchange, based on the non-formal learning practice, principles, and quality standards of the EU youth programmes;
- To enable participants to reflect on their learning and to familiarise themselves with Youthpass – the strategy on the recognition of non-formal learning in the youth field, its technical tool to produce Youthpass Certificates, and its application in Youth Exchanges in particular and the EU youth programmes in general;
- To offer the opportunity to meet possible partner groups and to make contacts in other countries.
Dates: 11 – 15 October 2021
Application Deadline: 15 August 2021
More information, as well as the online application form can be found at https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/bitrimulti-btm-multilateral-training-course-for-newcomers-in-youth-exchanges.9478/