Have you ever had the feeling that you are doing a great job in your project and that the results deserve to be better known? Well, if you had, then Communication Academy is the place for you.
In terms of Erasmus+, we frequently speak about project results. In order to make people and the community more aware of the project’s results and learn from them (and, even better, make use of them), it is very important to explore the elements of successful, effective and innovative communication. And to ask ourselves an important question: how should we package and deliver the results so as to make them easily understood, appreciated and further transferred to the main target groups/stakeholders?
Thus, the main objectives of this training course (TC) are:
- Increasing the participants’ awareness regarding the role of communication as an important part of the project.
- Developing participants’ skills of making communication activities easy to transfer in Erasmus+ projects.
- Increasing participants’ skills of reaching relevant target groups for a proper visibility and dissemination.
By the end of this TC, starting from a template of the communication plan, you will be able to:
interact and create relationships with your target group(s);
- create messages easy to be understood by your target group(s);
- measure the result(s) of your communication activities;
- evaluate the communication process;
- build further on what you have already used and learned in terms of communication;
- use friendly instruments to address the proper tasks;
- learn specificities related to Erasmus+ events and social media channels focusing on communication and dissemination.
Who is invited to the academy?
Beneficiaries of ongoing or recently finished Erasmus+ projects, irrespective of the sector: youth workers, youth leaders, project managers, school or university teachers, professionals in education from institutions and organizations that implement approved Erasmus+ mobility and strategic partnership projects.
Dates: 26 – 28 October 2021
Application Deadline: 19 September 2021
More information, as well as the online application form can be found at https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/communication-academy.9529/