Connecting the world by non-formal digital learning. The Romanian NA started organizing Connector in 2014, aiming that the event – focused on sharing and experiencing non-formal learning methods – would become, a European reference point in this area.
Connecting the world by non-formal digital learning
The Romanian NA started organizing Connector in 2014, aiming that the event – focused on sharing and experiencing non-formal learning methods – would become, in time, a European reference point in this area. In 2021, at its 6th edition, the event enlarges its perspective and goes digital!
So let’s connect the world by non-formal digital learning! Hope to see many of you online!
In a nutshell: the 6th edition of Connector aims to create the virtual space and context in which people involved in learning can become familiar with and put in practice different non-formal learning methods. Even though it takes place online, the event will keep its participative and interactive approach, with a focus on direct experience.
- Because it is a chance to become familiar with non-formal learning methods that you can afterwards use in your projects or your daily learning context.
- Because experiencing these methods in a digital context might prove really useful for you in the future/the new normal.
- Because you can experience learning in an international and multicultural context. Even though online.
- Because learning by doing and focusing on participants’ hands-on experience are key elements of this event.
With these in mind, we will offer a large gallery of practical online workshops in order to:
– promote non-formal learning in Europe;
– create connections between non-formal learning and formal education;
– create a collaborative virtual space for sharing methods, instruments, practices and efficient ideas for learning (to get an idea, some of the previous editions’ methods were: debate, nonviolent communication, photovoice, forum theater, improvisation theater, storytelling, graphic facilitation, living library).
Who can participate?
We welcome youth workers, adult education practitioners, trainers, learning facilitators, teachers, educators, and support staff, representatives coming from school, higher education, adult education and vocational training. Other enthusiasts interested in non-formal learning are welcome
Dates: 13 – 16 July 2021
Application Deadline: 18 June 2021
More information, as well as the online application form can be found at https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/connector-6-0.9328/