Training for youth organization leaders and representatives, focusing on the digital transformation and the improvement of the online footprint of these organizations.
The TCA “Digital transformation for youth organizations’ was developed to introduce youth organisations to the digital age and to train them to acquire their own digital footprint, which will have multiplier benefits in the impact of the Programme. Through the training. stakeholders will learn more about digital tools and good practices on how to have a more successful online presence.
Aims & Objectives
- To empower youth organisations and their representatives (who have basic or limited technological training) to be digital.
- To enable the autonomy of Youth organisations while saving resources, as they will not have to outsource technical tasks and outputs to external experts.
- To facilitate access of youth organisations in rural areas to decentralized technical and technological education services.
- To establish a cooperation network and exchange of good practices.
- To strengthen the pillars of empowerment, engagement and connection of the new Youth policy of the EU.
- To contribute to the digital action plan of the EU commission, via a thorough and affordable training program.
Check out the criteria below and it might help you to decide whether you are the participant we are looking for:
- Youth organisations: people in decision making positions (directors, managers, project managers, members of the board etc.), strongly affiliated with the organization, either through employment or in a volunteering position.
- Youth workers with a direct link to one or more youth organizations.
- Trainers, Educators and learning facilitators with a direct link to one or more Youth organizations.
- Young people interested in new technologies who have the possibility of disseminating their knowledge to a range of target audiences (volunteers of international networks etc)
- EU youth institutions, (National Agencies, SALTO Youth etc).
Dates: 29 November – 7 December 2021
Application Deadline: 23 November 2021
More information, as well as the online application form can be found at https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/digital-transformation-of-youth-organizations.9798/