“From Idea to Action 6” is a 5 day training course, which targets youth workers and youth leaders. The main aim of this course is to empower participants to develop their competences promoting and supporting Youth Entrepreneurship in the social field.
The participants should come with an idea (real or example) to work on it in order to learn the process and steps of bringing it to life. We recommend this idea to be as close as possible to the reality of their community and youngsters.
In this TC, the participants will:
- Learn how to implement an idea into practice (by using concepts and tools such as idea analysis, project planning, marketing and visibility, financing and funding).
- Experience themselves this process working on one concrete idea (social entrepreneurial project, creation of organizations, Erasmus + projects….).
- Get conclusions about difficulties and motivation factors to transfer them in the support of young people in their communities.
During this project we will work with a wide spectrum of projects, from social local entrepreneurial projects to international projects, especially in the field of the Erasmus + Programme and of the European Solidarity Corps.
Concrete objectives of the TC are:
- To give the opportunity to participants to learn key elements and concepts of being entrepreneurial and how to support youth social entrepreneurship.
- To get familiar with concepts and tools and practice how to apply them and transfer them to the youngsters they are working with.
- To explore different options for finding the right match between existing frames and social entrepreneurial ideas.
- To create a network that will allow support, networking, cooperation and sharing of experiences among the participants.
Dates: 14 – 20 November 2021
Application Deadline: 17 October 2021
More information, as well as the online application form can be found at https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/fita-6-from-idea-to-action-6.9721/