The event is designed as a training course on how to write a successful application combined with elements of a classic contact-making seminar. It will gather representatives from youth organizations, schools, VET organizations, universities, public institutions and public authorities, NGOs, companies, etc.
The thematic focus will be green education in Europe and how to approach this priority in partnerships for cooperation both in cooperation partnerships and small scale partnerships. Erasmus+ frame offers both the opportunity and the appropriate tools to develop green competencies and to contribute to a sustainable approach.
More about green and sustainable development:
Welcome to Our planet, Our future | Our planet, Our future
Greening Youth Information Services
Profile of participants:
• Represent an organization active in one of the fields: youth, school education, vocational education and training, adult education, higher education;
• The organization has at least one former experience in an Erasmus+ project as a partner or as a coordinator for cooperation partnerships;
• No former experience required for small scale partnerships;
• Drive and motivation to write, submit and implement a project proposal;
• Has the full support and agreement of the organization represented to engage in partnerships;
• Fluent in English
• Be able to take part in all 4 days of the event and are willing to complete the application forms.
Objectives of the course:
• To provide the necessary information to understand and implement Erasmus+ cooperation partnerships and small-scale partnerships.
• To provide a space for sharing knowledge and experiences between organizations involved in different types of learning activities.
• To create a space and context for developing partnerships able to submit good quality applications and effectively implement them.
• To offer a common understanding of the principles of education for sustainable development and green practices within different organizations and initiatives.
Dates: 15 – 18 February 2022
Online, 4 days with 2 sessions/ day, Zoom platform
Application deadline: 23 January 2022
More information, as well as the online application form can be found at https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/g-pac-green-partnerships-for-cooperation.9851/