The main aim of the activity is to equip participants with knowledge and skills needed to successfully plan and assess the impact of projects in the field of youth in order to carry out more impactful projects.
The training course is based on the Impact+ Exercise that was developed as part of a Transnational Cooperation Activity project led by the United Kingdom Erasmus+ National agency and CMEPIUS the Slovenian Erasmus+ Education and Training National Agency.
This model was later adapted for the youth field and tested on a national level by Movit Slovenian Erasmus+: Youth in Action National Agency.
Goals of the activity are:
- learning about the basic concepts related to project management and impact assessment,
- learning to plan and assess projects’ results and impact by using specific tools,
- exploring and defining projects’ impact indicators and data sources for effective measurement of the impact.
During the training course participants will learn about the concept of impact, how to plan and assess projects’ impact through group work. Part of the time will be dedicated for working on individuals’ project ideas and the possible impact. Therefore, it is important that participants already have project idea they would like to apply or has been already accepted in the Erasmus+: Youth in action or European Solidarity Corps programme.
- Friday, 24th September, 9:00-13:30
- Monday, 27th September, 9:00-13:00
- Tuesday, 28th September, 9:00-13:00 and 18:00-19:00
- Wednesday, 29th September, 9:00-13:00
Training course will be exclusively carried out online. As the training course is based on a continuous process, participants should attend all parts of the programme.
Before the training course participants will be asked to do some individual preparatory work (up to 2 hours work).
Dates: 24 – 29 September 2021
Application Deadline: 9 September 2021
More information as well as the online application form can be found at https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/impact-youth-field.9399/