Boost your activities with these two afternoons-long online workshops! The Booster is here for all those who are looking for inspiration and guidance in supporting young people’s learning.
Two experienced trainers are going to open the door to the fundamental theories and focus mainly on how to use them practically and boost your educational practice.
★ OBJECTIVES ★
- To improve the quality of learning in long-term educational projects, mainly volunteering projects and solidarity projects within the European Solidarity Corps programme.
- To refresh the most important principles of non-formal education.
- To explore ways of blending online and offline approaches in long-term projects.
★ TARGET GROUP ★
Everybody who works with the European Solidarity Corps volunteers or Solidarity project teams implements projects with them, coordinates them, and develops volunteering projects.
★ PROGRAMME OF THE TRAINING ★
June 17th from 13.00 to 17:30
- Principles of Non-formal education.
- Learning objectives and quality.
- The individual learning process and Youthpass.
June 18th from 13.00 to 17:30
- Putting blended learning into practice.
- Tools and Methods.
Application deadline: 2 June 2021
More information as well as the online application form can be found at https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/non-formal-education-booster.9326/