We are happy to invite you to the 6th edition of this training course where we explore the power of the individual relationship in supporting the learning processes of young people.
The main aim of this course is to empower and equip youth workers with competences needed to work in a one-2-one relationship with young people in order to support their learning and development processes.
At the end of the One 2 One learning process you will:
- be aware what “supporting learning” means in one-2-one relationships;
- know how to support self-reflection and have more methods and approaches added to your youth worker toolbox.
- have a greater understanding about mentoring, coaching and tutoring and which of these roles you take in your work with young people.
- know how to implement the Youthpass process;
- become more aware about your competences as a youth worker.
The framework of the entire One 2 One learning process will consist of:
- Individual pre-course online talks with one of the facilitators 2-3 weeks before the course.
- Residential training course in Budapest 17-23 October, 2021
- Online platform for sharing and exchanging
- Individual post-course online talks with one of the facilitators 2-3 weeks after the course.
Dates: 17 – 23 October 2021
Application deadline: 22 August 2021
More information, as well as the online application form can be found at https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/one-2-one-facilitating-learning-face-to-face.9445/