Cooperation Partnership projects provide opportunities for sustainable international cooperation and innovation in the youth field within Erasmus+Youth. These projects have a lot of potential for capacity building and the development of, innovative ideas and concepts of wider relevance for the youth field in Europe. We are looking for participants who:
- are professionals working in the youth field; youth workers, project managers, youth leaders,…
- are able to communicate in English (it will be the main working language)
- are directly working in an organisation or institution, based in one of the Erasmus+ Youth programme countries
- are willing to develop or exchange good practices of working with youth on the international level
- so far have not implemented a Cooperation Partnerships (former Strategic Partnership) under Key Action 2 within the Erasmus+ Youth programme
- have a specific idea and willingness to develop and implement KA2 Cooperation Partnership projects.
Throughout the course, you will have opportunities to:
- Explore essential aspects about Cooperation Partnership projects being part of the Key Action 2 of Erasmus+ Youth programme
- Understand quality requirements for Cooperation Partnerships
- Get to know examples of such projects
- Explore what does it take to build and sustain an equal partnership among organisations
- Understand the main principles of building a structure of activities, outputs and a budget of a Cooperation Partnership project
The course will take place online and will include inputs and work online with the group of the TC (mostly on mornings) and tasks to work on individually or with organisation colleagues (mostly in the afternoons).
You are required to participate in the whole TC (including the individual tasks) as the modules throughout the week do build on each other.
18-22 October 2021 | Online, Germany
More information, as well as the online application from can eb found at https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/step-into-cooperation-partnerships-within-erasmus-youth.9499