The activity aims at Improving the impact of Non Formal Education (NFE), principles and methods as well as to promote cross-sectoral cooperation in education by bridging different approaches and methods between formal and non formal education actors.
This activity is organized by the Swedish National Agency for Erasmus+ Youth and European Solidarity Corps (MUCF) in collaboration with the Swedish Council for Higher Education (UHR), the City of Gothenburg and the Gothenburg Region.
This version of the training course The Power of Non-Formal Education have been slightly modified so to include a stronger cross-sectorial perspective and the possibility of bringing together international and local participants for one full days of activities and networking.
The activity will last for 4,5 days during which the participants will imerse themselves in the topic of the course. During one of these days 30 local participants will join the activity and the group will have a unique opportunity of networking, learning and working together.
The specific objectives of the course are:
- To stimulate the participants to feel and reflect about the power of non-formal education (NFE) by experimenting different kind of non-formal educational methods.
- To analyze the role and reception of NFE in our different countries within a common Europe.
- To discover and debate the European strategy of NFE.
- To explore meanings, roles and complementary of different educational dimensions (formal, non-formal, informal).
- To reconsider daily educational and youth work practices.
- To promote (non-formal) education as an effective tool for empowerment.
Dates: 29 November – 3 December 2021
Application Deadline: 29 October 2021
More information, as well as the online application form can be found at https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/the-power-of-non-formal-education.9715/