TICTAC is targeted at voluntary and professional youth workers and youth leaders interested in using international cooperation to enhance their local development strategies, it supports designing quality Erasmus+: Youth Programme projects.
NEW ONLINE TIME FRAMING
The Online Training Course will be implemented through 10 Zoom sessions of 3 hours from 13h30 to 16h30 CET at the following dates:
Week 1: Monday 06/09, Tuesday 07/09, Thursday 09/09, Friday 10/09
Week 2: Monday 13/09, Tuesday 14/09, Thursday 16/09, Friday 17/09
Week 3: Monday 20/09, Tuesday 21/09
The TICTAC training aims to support participants in designing qualitative projects and becoming the pioneers of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. The overall aim of the TICTAC TC is to develop participants’ competences for implementing ‘Mobility of Youth Workers’ projects within Erasmus+: Youth Programme, as support measures in an organization’s long term strategy.
The specific objectives of the course are:
- to promote the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme as an educational tool;
- to explore the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme with a special focus on quality international cooperation;
- to understand the role of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme within a long term local strategy;
- to simulate the first steps of organizing a project in the youth field within an international team;
- to develop participant’s competences in planning Non Formal Education and Intercultural Learning processes;
- to promote Youth Participation and Active Citizenship as key elements when designing a European project.
The training course is designed for youth workers and youth leaders, who:
- have experienced an international event/activity before (not necessarily a project under the Youth in Action programme);
- are motivated to learn about and make use of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme for creating or strengthening international partnerships;
- are willing to work on the quality of their international projects;
- have the support of an organisation to attend the TICTAC course and are in the position to implement european youth projects in their organisation,
- are minimum 18 years old,
- are able to use English as a working language
Dates: 6 – 21 September 2021
Application Deadline: 16 July 2021
More information, as well as the online application form can be found at https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/online-tictac-ii-multilateral-training-course-to-support-quality-in-youth-worker-mobility-activities-under-erasmus-youth-in-action.9159/