This conference aims to explore the employability and entrepreneurship opportunities in the digital and green sectors and thus create a cross-sectoral network of professionals.
The conference will provide a look into the future technological developments, skills and knowledge needed in the green and digital labor market. The impact of artificial intelligence and automatization of jobs on the labour market is significant. It is therefore important for youth work practitioners, formal educators, and other relevant stakeholders to be informed and get a glimpse of what the future might look like and of the competences needed for employment and entrepreneurship. Moreover, since digitalization offers opportunities for greener events and for reducing the carbon footprint of “business as usual” activities, this conference will provide an opportunity for connecting the green and ICT sectors.
[email protected] Partnership on youth employability and entrepreneurship of Erasmus+ National Agencies
This conference is part of the [email protected] Partnership, alongside other projects tackling youth employability and entrepreneurship, organised by the 14 member Erasmus+ National Agencies and SALTO-YOUTH Resource Centres. You can learn more about [email protected] at www.youthatworkpartnership.org and on our social media channels (please check the programme of the event for the links).
Aim and Objectives of the Conference:
– Explore the employability and entrepreneurship opportunities in the digital and green sectors, the environmental footprint of the digitization process and enhance the cross-sectoral collaboration;
– Create space for exchange for digital innovators and green entrepreneurs to network with youth work practitioners and other relevant target groups;
– Discuss and share possible policy interventions for stimulating green digital innovation and adapting innovation, employment and educational policies.
– Young innovators and entrepreneurs
– Education sector (formal and non-formal) HE, VET
– Youth work practitioners
– Business (ICT and green) sector
– Relevant Ministries and competent authorities dealing with Youth, Information and Communication Technology, Education, Science, Labour, Environment
– Innovation and start-up funds.
Dates: 3 – 7 May 2022
Application Deadline: 13 February 2022
More information as well as the online application from can be found at: https://trainings.salto-youth.net/9881